Tuesday, September 29, 2015

ITS higher education systems, fashion-textile … – TargatoCn.it

It is enclosed within a video, the result of the synergy between the territory and the industrial system. The face of the students, the energy and enthusiasm for their future work are the greatest satisfaction. The Impresi Biellesi believe in ITS TAM as the best response training for technical excellence of the system.

The Higher Technical Institutes (ITS) are special schools of technology that aims to train senior technicians.

The ITS TAM of Biella is a two-year course, divided into single-topic seminars and workshops dedicated, followed by internships in the company.

Many students who have already been approached and have verified to the satisfaction, for example, graduates in July this year.

Villa Simone, 22, of Cossato, chose ITS TAM during the studies at ITI Biella and its interest in the textile industry: “I am very pleased with the course of study and on July 20 I He started working at Loro Piana in Quarona, in knitwear design. ”

Another guy Cossato, Marco Portera, 21, explains: “After graduating from the High School for Science and Technology, I followed the presentation of the Director Rigola about the course ITS TAM and I decided to enroll. I am very pleased with the course and I started recently working at Maglificio Ren in Cossato. ”

Mark Barattino, 23, of Gattinara, he preferred to continue with ITS TAM after a university experience: “A much more practical course, in which I found myself very well. In September, I started working in knitwear at Loro Piana. ”

Paul Luigi Castagna, 24, of Vestignè (To) said: “I attended the High School and, after a few small local work experience and in London, wanted to continue his studies. I looked for specialized training and being ITS TAM new, I decided to enroll. I can say that it was an absolutely rewarding. This month I started working in a company of Novara in the purchasing and raw materials. ”

Present call a girl, Elisa Fazio, of Genoa, who finished the course with a job as an assistant in charge of external production for knitwear from Zegna.

The initiative has attracted the attention of a Japanese boy, Yosuke Tokida that, after graduating in Economics from the University of Tokyo, started to reach Italy. The reason that prompted him to move to Biella was to want to learn all about the fabric. Why Italy? “When I was in Japan, I noticed the labels of the clothes, and I could feel the difference between those made in Italy only to the touch.” After much research on the web, Yosuke discovered ITS TAM and has decided to leave his land. The boy is currently in his second year of the course, but decided to stay because, as he says: “In Biella found the quality.”

Registration for the 2015-2017 biennium will close on 11 October. The course is free, full-time and consists of 1,800 hours of training provided for 640 of internship. For members there is an admission test and a motivational interview by personnel managers of some of the most prestigious companies in the Biella textile.

For info and registration, please visit www.its-tessileabbigliamentomoda.it

ip

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment