Thursday, June 18, 2015

Resistance and Calvin themes Top – New Venice

 VENICE. “Current, without rhetoric, interesting, challenging.” The leavers are defined as the first test of the state exam. They awaited the track sull’Expo; Calvin arrived, the Resistance, Malala, the young Pakistani Nobel Prize for Peace; the short essays on literature, immigration, the challenges of the twenty-first century, technological development . Among the first to go out, the art school , Mattia Lazzarato Mestre. Four hours of tension then a smile: “Fear? So much and it is only the beginning. I chose the technical-scientific technology in evolution. The subject belongs to me, young and technology go hand in hand. I will enroll at the Iuav. “


 


 A few minutes later I reached Richard Volpe Dolo: “I opted for the short essay artistic and literary. My future studies: design, Venice and Turin, Iuav or Polytechnic? “. Nothing uncertainties Piero Bigatello Dolo “Calvino. I will enroll in Architecture, now I want to take a vacation in the Nordic countries. I know English and the Dutch, the language of my mother. ” Elena Busato Favaro has been sent on the historical record: “I chose the Resistance, history is my passion and it is the duty of young people to remember the past. Fituri studies? I would like to remain in contact with the art world. ” Manuela Rivecchio Mira chose the short essay, technology: “It is impressive to see children who can not read or write using your smartphone and parents who spend time with the tablet, and not with the children. It takes moderation, at home I have not even the Internet. I will enroll in Theology in Padua. “


 


 Alice Vanin Mogliano Veneto has focused on the track of the technology: “We affects life,” says critic, “it limits freedom.” Anderson Caetano Mirano: “I was born in Italy and my family Angolan. My thoughts went to Malala who fought for the right to education of children. That’s what I experienced, I felt involved. We must be conscious of being privileged, and think of those less fortunate. I continue his studies in Turin and I will work. ” The first to come out in the near high school Marco Polo is Nabila Elashker of Marghera, five hours of the event: “Calvin. This night I was desperate. I woke up at 6.30. Tomorrow will be worse. I will enroll in Oriental languages. “


 


 Immediately after leaving the blinds Sara Renno, Corbetti Beatrice and Ursula Martini. A hug liberating,

a thought to the future and to the holidays. News from high school Foscarini. The deputy Federico Andreolo recalls: “We have six classes of leavers. He will graduate the first students from three classes to address the European. ” In the afternoon, a short break before the second examination.
                                                     

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment