Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Gazzè: “This is my show technology – BBC



Milan , February 9, 2016 – 08:33

With its acrobatic wordplay set in refrains from singing, won the Italian public. Evidently like pop vein of Max Gazzè, the Roman singer from ironic and surreal vein, which after rising to the top of the charts with “Life as it is” worthy tribute to lightness, arrives Tuesday and Wednesday all ‘ Alcatraz with two concerts, both sold out. Face from gypsy with sardonic smile, the 48 year old musician originally from Sicily and raised in Belgium, a few days after release of the new single “A Thousand Times Still,” started with “Maximilian Tour”, a show that promises to be full of news multimedia. In the lineup are the last album, which gives its name to the tour, and the first, “Against a wave of the sea ‘, which this year celebrates the twentieth anniversary of the publication. But also will not miss the classic pieces of his repertoire, from “The shy drunk” to “Summer Wind.”

You promised an innovative live. Think I succeeded?
“To my knowledge this is the first time you turn in a similar show scene, with advanced machines that read the body movements and interact with screens. From a technological point of view is a very experimental show where the images are linked to the sounds of the instruments. “

the visual aspect is so impressive.
” Yes, on the screens on stage they are also shown videos of events that happened in 1996, the year of my debut. The death of Marcello Mastroianni in the first confrontation on TV between Prodi and Berlusconi, through the victory of Schumacher with Ferrari ‘

on stage salt Max Maximilian or his alter ego?
“I think both. Maximilian was to be the name by which I wanted to do an instrumental album in which the violin is crossed with the theremin and the vintage sounds of the first synthesizers of the Seventies. Then I decided to dedicate myself to the disc with the pop songs that I already had in the drawer “

So soon we will also see in the role of a musician?
” Maybe, after all they are far from the image of the classic songwriter. I started playing with punk bands in England, and my first album was a musical experiment on my brother’s texts. And now they are also produced. Even in “Life what it ” is the encounter of many musical worlds: brings together the sounds of the Balkans with the ska of Madness and The Specials’

the actor continues career?
“I’m shooting a comedy with Simona Izzo set in Calabria. I’m not a big-screen professional but I have the “film face”. I like the visionary cinema, fairy tale, fantasy, Fellini and Terry Gilliam’s “

Do you see a peaceful life in the future?
“I have four children and I think family is important, even if they are an atypical father, moreover separated. Now they are riding high but I know that sooner or later I’ll have to swim to the shore. “

© ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

9 February 2016 | 08:33

© ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment