Sunday, May 12, 2013

Sorry for all the fathers, but it is the true queen mother ... of hearts - Termoli Online

TERMOLI. It’s Mother’s Day, is celebrated during the second Sunday in May, is a civil recurrence spread throughout the world, celebrated in honor of the mother figure, maternity and ‘ social influence of mothers.

Into The recurrence is introduced in Italy in the fifties by Raul Zaccari, senator and mayor of Bordighera, on the initiative of which was celebrated in Bordighera on the second Sunday of May of 1956 and Don Othello Migliosi in Umbria, in Tordibetto of Assisi, in 1957. Since then, every year, the parish of Tordibetto officially celebrates the Feast with important events of a religious and cultural center. The December 18, 1958 Raul Zaccari – along with Senators Bellisario, Baldini, Restagno, Piasenti, Benedetti and Zannini – presented to the Senate a bill tending to secure the creation of Mother’s Day.

Into initially in Italy the date was fixed and always fell on the eighth of May, but more recently has become a moveable feast, celebrated on the second Sunday of May.

Into Martha: “Dear Mom, I thank you for all you and no you gave me so far, thank you for taking me to be who I am and for not having never hindered, but flanked by giving me support and certainty of never being alone: ??thanks mom and best wishes. “

Into Luigi: “You have given us friendship, support, discipline and unconditional love. We are grateful to you and that is why we love you mom .. best wishes. “

Into Antonella: “Mom, over the years I have seen many wonderful ways you have made special life of our family. The moments of love, joy, anniversaries, memories I will take with me for life. But most importantly, I could see how with every gesture you has taught us the true meaning of love, respect and humility. Happy Mother’s Day, I love you so much. “

Into Letizia: “… life is a gift that has been given him from heaven, believe it or not, and God, who has done everything to perfection, has it given by means of a mom … to each his own, and today more than ever, I thank my that on this day brought me into the world! Congratulations Mom. “

Into Lapidary Finally, Luke, who, like every year, and with extraordinary affection he wrote to his mother: “Con gratulations to the best mom I’ve ever had.”

Into “Even if far away, you’re close to the heart and have tried an original way to surprise you! Greetings to a special mom! We love you!”, Sandra and Barbara.

GP

No comments:

Post a Comment