Monday, May 9, 2016

Zamparini ago mea culpa: “Sbagliai to put away Ballardini from … – Goal.com

Zamparini makes amends on Ballardini and reveals: “I will have talks with new partners.” Then clarifies the ‘quarrel’ with its direct rivals: “I just wanted more attention on salvation race.”

Palermo see their stay in At around the corner, but to conquer it will not go wrong the last match with Verona. And Maurizio Zamparini , including company news and budgets, it ‘cuddle’ Ballardini .

Here they are the words of the patron rosanero, spoken to ‘Radio One’ : “we are not quiet because it still lacks the last few games. we have seen the spirit of Verona yesterday, we should do a good performance to save us. yesterday everything went smoothly thanks to the victory with Lazio Carpi. it ‘was a our paradoxical season, the coaching change was not just my fault because things happened out of my will. “

With regard to the technical, just sweet thoughts: ” i think a miracle that the Palermo today is safe, it was a really strange season, not only because of me: I had changed one coach Beppe Iachini, then the situation got out of hand. the exemption does not in itself Iachini it was a mistake, if anything, has been let go off the first time Ballardini. David also to a contract for next year, with him I am fine. And they are happy with the cooperation with Di Marzio “.

About the ‘quarrel’ with direct competitors, Zamparini then clarifies: ” I did not accusations, are 35 years that I’m in calcium and are jaded. I only wanted to draw attention to the race of salvation. Calciopoli us after we have become all ‘virgins’. I do fecilitazioni the designators for choosing the fittest referees to direct the decisive matches for the race salvation. Today the technological means allow greater attention. “

The number one of the Sicilians also confides: ” This week will have a talk with the new members, they will have a budget certainly important, while I can not put a lot of money available, then the Palermo has ten thousand subscribers, not sixty thousand … This company has a budget of some type “.

Closing on the market and on Vazquez: “times like these we must be careful, because if we do not do capital gains every year, we end up in negative. Franco I think it is the best midfielder we have in Italy. If Count not evidently summons does not integrate with the playing system. “

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment