Sunday, July 21, 2013

The first wife of Massimo Di Cataldo: - The Messenger

MADRID – “Look, I can understand that Max may have had a moment of madness and giving her a slap, it can happen to anyone lose his temper. If it hurt, I’m sorry molto.Per both. But there is something that makes me think that she is not telling the whole story, I think that woman is an unbalanced person, who has done much harm to me and my daughter. “

On the phone from Marbella , the city in which it is returned to live 12 years ago, when he wrecked his relationship with Italian singer from the face of an angel, Jorgelina Borda Amezaga, has a voice exhausted. The complaint of violence made by Anna Laura Millacci reopens wounds never healed. And in one of the most difficult period of his life. Jorgelina is currently bedridden with a spinal injury that prevented her from accompanying her little Chloe, 4 years old – born from his current relationship – in a hospital in the United States, where they look after the little girl from a degenerative disease of the origins unknown. “I am a mother who struggles every day and I have to devote all my energy to this priority,” he says. “It ‘s the reason why I do not want to be put in the middle of this.”

But she never received blows from Massimo Di Cataldo, in the 6 years of your marriage?
“At this rate I will not talk, I prefer not to comment. I just want to be left out of everything related to publications made by Anna Laura Millacci Facebook, even on my account. “

Sounds like an admission …
“I do not know why that woman has involved me. Looking at his face swollen shoot anyone in the instinct of solidarity. But I wonder why he waited 13 years old and did not go to the police to report him instead of posting pictures on social networks? It has an art gallery, right? Maybe he was trying advertising. And because he published my addr ess and my identity, violating my privacy, at a terrible time for me. I am shocked, I feel exploited. “

Explain.
” When we lived in Trastevere, with Massimo, she haunted him, citofonava at all hours of the night, though I had a little girl, my eldest daughter, Charlotte, who was sleeping. The bombarded with messages to force him to come down. It seemed obsessive and emotionally unbalanced. “

E ‘was the cause of divorce?
” Maximum I have cheated with 500 women, but she gave him no respite, even when he thought of rebuilding the family. Has invaded our daily life, has done so much harm to Massimo and me. I loaded my stuff in the car, I took the baby and went back to Spain. What is happening now tells me I made the right choice. “

No comments:

Post a Comment