Saturday, July 20, 2013

Photo battered woman, Di Cataldo defends himself: this story is not true - The Messenger

CARRARA (Massa Carrara) – Massimo Di Cataldo rose last night on stage at the award Lunezia in Marina di Carrara, with tears in her eyes.

No one, apparently among the large audience knew the ugly story of which only a few hours, he was the protagonist. Allegations via Facebook, with photos, of beating her. The spectators applauded him and he sang gratitude for two more songs. Then, besieged by fans, has signed a ton of autographs, before a break in a restaurant near the port of Marina di Carrara. Around midnight he sat at a table on the veranda next to his manager Martin De Rubeis. He ordered a plate of vegetables and a bottle of water.

For almost an hour was on the phone, on the sidelines, with his own family: “Tranquilizza mom and dad, they’ll suffer more to me, this is a crazy story, there is nothing true ‘: he repeated the phone. Before leaving the restaurant, two in the morning, he repeated: “I can not understand, I am shocked, she is the woman I love, is the mother of my daughter, she is the person I love. It is one thing – said the singer – that hurts me deeply. I do not know, maybe she will have aspirations of life, artistic, and I think I want to hurt. Why? I do not know, maybe because I responded well to our separation, I’m trying to get back to work, to focus on myself, after having given so much, I’m here this evening for this to work, I am working in my profession, she I did this action that I can not define, I have not talked to her. “

When he learns that the police are carrying out checks on the reliability of some photos that the former partner Anna Laura Millacci posted to their Facebook profile including some depicting a dead fetus in a basin has a start: “No, no, no, you can not, you can not, it is shocking.”

No comments:

Post a Comment