Friday, July 19, 2013

"That's how I reduced Di Cataldo" E-mail pictures of the beating of ... - The Press

Into After a 13-year history, the artist Anna Laura Millacci online public
images of injuries and violence

Into He entrusted his complaint to Facebook, after 13 years of love with the singer Massimo Di Cataldo Anna Laura Millacci, artist, did not have made more of the barrel.

Into “Dear Massimo Di Cataldo I never wanted to get to say publicly that man you are, and to publish these photos so terrible. You you care so much for your angelic face, your career now run down to the point that you have chosen to live with two different personalities and opposing worse than Dr. Jekyll and mr. Hyde, “he writes on his Facebook page. Below the photo of him and what we assume to be the now former partner: neighbors, smiling, her long blonde hair, bangs, a thin line of eyeliner around the eyes. He peeps in the other half the self, does not smile.

Into But words are not enough to tell what happened. Millacci also publishes pictures: his nose bleeding, his face dirty, blood in what looks like a bidet and the remains of organic matter, perhaps a fetus. The message that acc ompanies ilpost is unmistakable. “There are women who suffer violence every day and continue to forgive. I Mr. Cataldo, angel face and looks like a good boy I have forgiven him so many times. Even when I was pregnant and he beat me Rosalù is a miracle to be born (the couple’s daughter, ed.) This time the barrel has given me enough to make me abort the child I was carrying. ”

Into ContinuaAnna Laura, as if to find a reason for the violence that has brought forth a son, and perhaps gave her the strength to denounce publicly what has been: “I did not have an easy and quarrels may occur. But no man can ever do this to me and the life. And I hope that this outing and public disgraced helpful to all those women who suffer men who look like angels and then we reduce it. Continuing their lives smiling and amused, as if nothing had happened, “

Into were 13 years of “great love” concludes the artist, “but also great suffering. Maybe now you take conscience. Maybe this time I’m really helping, I’ll give you the opportunity the chance to do an ‘upgrade’. To finally become a man. And do not do it out of anger but for our small Rosalù who needs a father and a little brother and violent. ” Addressed to the artist singer adds: “If you have a little ‘dignity never mention most women. Why did you only ever menate. We protect our children from violence and let us not be fooled by the romantic songs. ” In order cites the ex-wife of the singer, according to the artist, she anceh victim of the violence of the singer. In the evening, the singer publishes a note on Facebook: “Just a little while ago I learned what is happening and are upset. How can a woman, the mother of my daughter, to go that far, altering reality, just because a story ends?. I’l l do anything – adds Di Cataldo on FB and Twitter – to protect themselves, first as a man and then as an artist. ”

Into Just before going on stage Prize Lunezia in Marina di Carrara (Massa Carrara), the singer confirmed to be upset: “I can not believe what I saw.” Lots of applause from the audience. “At the moment I’m tempted to take legal action, because this is a libel – he continued -. I do not know what I’ll do. I had respect for him – he added, confirming that the story with the woman is over -: it is, however, a person who I love and I do not want to speak badly. It hurts me deeply. ” “I take this news, but I can not understand. I love her and I loved her and at this time I do not understand why this is his reaction, maybe she wants to hurt me. Perhaps it is disappointed by the fact that I’m trying to recover from separation, “concluded Di Cataldo, who received one of the awards of the Festival Lunezia by the newspaper The Nation and The Sea.

No comments:

Post a Comment